- 4 baking potatoes
- 3 tins of tuna (in olive oil)
- 3 tbsp. mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp. chopped chives
- 1 medium onion finely chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 200, gas mark 6. Pierce the potatoes with a knife and bake for about 1 hour or until cooked through. Or cook in a microwave until cooked through.
- Allow potatoes to cool for ten minutes then split them in half, scoop out the flesh and put in a bowl leaving skin intact.
- Add mayonnaise and tuna to the flesh and mash together. Stir in the chives and chopped onion and put the mixture back into the skin.
- Return the potatoes to the oven for 10 minutes until crunchy on top then serve.
Delicious with salads. Remember if cooking the potatoes in the microwave the cooking time will be less.