- 200 gr. very fresh blue fin tuna
- 4 / 5 chrysanthemum flowers
- Soy sauce
- Bamboo toothpicks
- Cut the tuna into cubes of 2 x 2cm. and marinate in soy sauce a few minutes before serving. Do not marinate for longer than five minutes or it will turn out somewhat salty.
- Once marinated, coat with the chrysanthemum petals, skewer with a bamboo toothpick and serve.
- Serve a tray of tuna skewers, with a cocktail, etc.. You can also add a cherry tomato to each skewer.
Add the juice of 1 orange to the soy sauce marinade to soften the flavor.White crianza made from Riesling grapes which are aromatic, fruity, light bodied, silky, fresh and have a soft acidity. For example, Waltraud 2004 from Bodegas Torres of D. O. Penedes.