- 100 gr. quinoa
- 200 gr. tofu
- 100 gr. amaranth leaves
For the dressing:
- 5 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons raspberry vinegar
- 2-3 pinches of sea salt
- For the quinoa, bring 120 ml. water to the boil. Meanwhile dry toast the quinoa in another pan, stirring occasionally. When water starts to boil and the quinoa is toasted, pour the boiling water over the quinoa, reduce heat and cook until water is completely absorbed. Remove from heat, cover and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Cut the tofu into small pieces.
- Wash and dry the amaranth leaves. Mix the warm quinoa with the tofu and top with fresh amaranth leaves.
- Make the dressing by mixing the oil, raspberry vinegar and salt in a bottle. Shake well before using.