- 300g. cooked beet
- 150g. water
- 1/4G. Thyme
- 1/8g. Sherwood blue curry
- 20g. Tamari
- 5g. ume vinegar
- 15g. rice white vinegar
- 40g. sunflower oil
- 60g. of crushed ice
- 35g. sunflower oil
- 125g. of sliced onion aprox 1cm.
- 150g. carrot cut into small cubes
- 350g. Butternut squash (Violin) cut into small cubes
- 1/6g. Thyme
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/4G. ground cumin
- 5g. salt
- 40g. lemon juice
- 200g. water
- 40g. olive oil not strong
- 250g. of green chard
- 350g. spinach
- 1/4g. grated nutmeg
- 1g. fresh lemon zest
- 3g. salt
- 60g. olive oil not to strong
- 100g. of crushed ice
- Assemble all ingredients in the bowl of the Thermomix.
- Grind 3min on No. 8. Override. Strain through cheesecloth.
- Put in your icing bag without a nozzle. Leave in fridge.
- Heat oil in pressure cooker. Brown the onion.
- Add the carrots and squash. Fry.
- Add the thyme, bay leaf, cumin and salt. Fry.
- Cover with the lemon juice. Evaporate.
- Moisten with water. Close the pressure cooker. Bake 12min under pressure. Wait 10min before opening the pot.
- Remove the bay leaf. Put into the Thermomix bowl along with the rest of the ingredients. Crush 3min on No. 8, Amend. Strain through cheesecloth.
- Put in your icing bag. Leave in fridge.
- Boil 5L. of water with 100g. of gray salt. Place the chard in the water. Cook for 5min over medium heat with the lid on.
- Add the spinach. Cook 3min more, under the same conditions.
- Drain. Switch to ice water until completely cooled.
- Drain again. Switch to the Thermomix bowl along with remaining ingredients.
- Grind 3min on No.8. Override. Strain through cheesecloth.
- Put in your icing bag and leave in fridge to cool.
- Make three circles with the creams on your plate with the three different colors. (see photo)
- Serve at room temperature.