- 2 medium potatoes
- 1 tomato
- 1 hard-boiled egg
- 30 g pitted black olives
- 3 anchovies in olive oil
- 5 fresh basil leaves
- 80 g of cooked pardina brown lentils
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Salt, black pepper, balsamic vinegar
- Steam the potatoes until al dente, being careful not overcook. Remove, allow to cool and reserve.
- Blanch the tomatoes for 10 seconds in boiling water, then peel, remove seeds and dice.
- Peel and chop the egg, then chop the olives, anchovies and basil leaves. Mix these ingredients along with the lentils in a bowl and dress with olive oil, salt, freshly ground black pepper and balsamic vinegar.
- Peel the potatoes and cut into very thin slices with a kitchen mandolin.
- Layer the potato slives, and sandwich between each a teaspoon of the lentil mixture and serve.