- 12 Savory tarts
- 8 anchovies in olive oil
- 16 black olives
- 2 boiled eggs
- 2 or 3 pickles
- Olive oil
- Clean the anchovies of any small bones, if any. Chop and set aside.
- Peel the eggs finely and grate. Do the same with pickles.
- Bone the olives and cut them into thin slices. Put some slices on one side for garnish.
- In a bowl mix the anchovies, pickles, olives and egg. Add a little oil.
- Fill the tarts with the filling at the last minute to keep them crisp and garnish with a slice of olive.