- 3 shallots (or 1 small onion)
- 350 g of Tagliatelle-type pasta
- 1 radicchio and 1 lemon
- 100 ml of white wine (optional)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 400 ml cooking soy cream
- Peel shallots and finely chop them.
- Clean the radicchio, removing spoiled parts and chop finely.
- Heat oil in a frying pan and saute the shallots for 2-3 minutes. Add the radicchio and saute for about 5 minutes. Add the wine and simmer till it evaporates. Season with salt and pepper. Add the soy cream, and simmer for one minute. Cover and remove from heat.
- Preheat oven to 180 ° C.
- Bring plenty of water to the boil, add a tablespoon of salt and then the pasta. Cook until al dente; strain and cool under cold running water.
- Cut out 4 squares of baking paper, about 25 cm square. Put a square of paper into a deep dish and add a serving of pasta . Grate over some lemon zest and pepper and close up the parcel.
- Do the same with the other 3.
- Bake for about 7-8 minutes. Remove and serve immediately