- 150 gr. of tender Swiss red chard leaves
- 120 gr. feta cheese
- 100 gr. strawberries
For the dressing
- 5 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 / 2 tablespoon honey
- 2-3 pinches of sea salt
- Wash the chard leaves and drain in a salad spinner. Wash strawberries, remove the tops and leaves and cut into quarters. Cut the feta cheese into cubes.
- Prepare the dressing by mixing the ingredients listed. Shake well before use.
- Combine salad ingredients and place in the serving dish with the dressing.