- 500 gr. of mushrooms
- 2 cloves garlic
- 100 gr. Iberian ham
- 30 gr. bread crumbs
- 1/2 glass of white wine
- 1 sprig of parsley
- 1 chili
- Chop the garlic into very thin slices and reserve.
- Put the slices of ham in the oven at 190ºC for 12 minutes,allowing the fat to “sweat”. Remove from oven and leave to rest on absorbent kitchen paper.
- Saute the mushrooms with a drizzle of olive oil. You can leave them whole if they’re small, or chop into halves or quarters if larger. When they start to brown, add the chili and sliced garlic and, when these in turn brown, add the white wine.
- Simmer for about 4-5 minutes and add the chopped parsley.
- Remove from heat, add the breadcrumbs, stir well and serve with crispy ham.
Adding bread crumbs at the last minute thickens the mushroom sauce without having to add flour of any kind.