- 100 gr squash, cut in very thin slices
- 100 gr cabbage, cut in fine strips
- Add some drops of sesame oil in a cast iron pan.
- Add both vegetables at the same time and some drops of shoyu.Stir with a couple of wooden spoons for 5 minutes,
- Then add some water, increase flame to the maximum and wait until water is evaporated, vegetables will be al dente, and season to taste before endind, using some drops of shoyu and umeboshi vinegar and some oil if it is necessary.
- Stir to mix well and serve.