- 200 gr. cherries
- 100 gr. fresh oyster mushrooms
- 100 gr. fresh morels
- 100 gr. St. George's mushrooms
- 100 gr. fresh baby spinach
- 100 gr. broad beans (or baby broad beans)
- 100 gr. peas
- 4 stalks of green garlic
- 4 apricots
- 2 spring onions
- 1 small courgette
- Salt and white pepper
- Olive oil
- Wash the mushrooms. Leave the small ones whole and cut the larger ones in half. Wash the spinach. If the leaves aren´t very big, leave them whole;otherwise cut the stems off larger leaves.
- Peel and wash the garlic and spring onions. Halve the spring onions lengthways and cut each half into 3 long pieces. Cut each stalk of garlic in half.
- Wash and peel the apricots. Halve and cut each piece into 4 segments. Wash the cherries and halve to remove the stones.
- Preheat the oven to 190 º C. You will need three baking trays and to put them in oven in the right order, according to how much cooking time the diffrent ingredients need, so that you can take all three of them out at the same time.
- Spread out all the vegetables (apart from the spinach) in a baking tray, laying them flat. Sprinkle with salt, pepper and little olive oil, and pop into the oven.
- After 2 minutes, place the second tray with the mushrooms and fruit in the oven, also seasoned with a little salt, pepper and olive oil.
- After a further 3 minutes, place the last tray in the oven, containing the spinach seasoned with salt, pepper and olive oil.Two minutes later, remove all the trays from the oven (the first tray will have been in 8 minutes, the secnd 6 minutes, and the third 3 minutes).
- Divide up all the ingredients among the plates, placing them attractively and playing with the forms and colours.
Botani de Jorge Ordoñez – Vi de Càdiz Flor d’Albera de Celler Martí Fabra – D.O. Empordà