- Half a green papaya, julienned
- 50g bean sprouts
- 2 cucumbers, julienned
- 1 Thai chili chopped
- Mint, cilantro, Thai basil to taste
- Roasted peanuts
- A raw, julienned shallot
- Three crispy fried shallots
- Lime juice
- Fish sauce, 20g
- 10g palm sugar
- White pepper
- 8 peeled and barbecued langostinos
- Mix the fish sauce, palm sugar and lime juice.
- Just before serving, mix all ingredients together and serve up on banana leaves.
The papaya should be very green. You can find them in Asian supermarkets.