- 2 red peppers
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Sea salt
- 120 gr. sliced smoked tuna
- 120 gr. sliced smoked cod
For the dressing:
- 1 / 2 red onion
- 5 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 2-3 pinches of sea salt
- Remove the ends of the peppers and discard seeds. Cut in thin strips.
- Heat two tablespoons of olive oil in a frying pan and saute the pepper strips with two pinches of salt for about 8 minutes. Remove and let cool.
- Cut the slices of fish pieces and mix with the pepper strips.
- Prepare the seasoning. Chop onion and mix with remaining ingredients. Whisk well before serving with salad.