- 250g smoked cod
- 2 oranges
- 1 tray of cherry tomatoes
- 1 bunch red chard mini
- 1 endive
- 1 olive oil jet
- 2 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1g of saffron
- Half a glass of white wine
- Peel the oranges and put on one side, cut the smoked cod and reserve.
- Prepare a saffron mayonnaise to accompany the dish.Reduce half a glass of white wine with 2-3 sprigs of saffron, when reduced in half, remove from heat and let cool.
- Mix wine with two tablespoons of mayonnaise and set aside.
- In a bowl put your endive, mini red chard, tomatoes cut in halves or quarters and the orange, add a drizzle of olive oil and sherry vinegar, mix well and serve on plates.
Cut fine slices of cod to be able to roll them up.