- 180 gr. round grain rice
- 12 shrimp/prawns
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 50 ml. rice vinegar
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil
- Basil leaves
- 3 sheets of nori seaweed
- 1 tablespoon black sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon white sesame seeds
- Cook rice according to the pack instructions.
- While the rice is cooking, peel the prawns and remove the black vein. Then marinate in lemon juice. Reserve.
- Mix sugar and rice vinegar and simmer for a few minutes until completely dissolved. Add the rice and let cool.
- Drain the shrimp and sauté in a frying pan with sesame oil.
- Drain the rice into individual molds, one for each diner.
- Cut strips of nori seaweed, all the same size. Spread the nori on serving dishes. Place the rice on top. Tie up the rice with the strand of seaweed, sticking with a few drops of water. On top, put some basil leaves and then top with sauteed prawns. Garnish with sesame seeds and serve.