- 2 carrots
- 10 g agar-agar filaments
- 50 g of fresh seaweed preserved in salt
- 80 g of leafy greens such as purslane, rocket or mizuna
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- Brush the carrots clean and cut into thin slices with a vegetable peeler.
- Soak the seaweed a few minutes until softened.
- Wash the fresh seaweed to remove salt and drain well.
- Wash and dry leafy greens in a salad spinner.
- Whisk oil along with soy sauce and rice vinegar in a bowl.
- Mix the salad ingredients, add dressing and serve.