- 2 soft shell crabs
- 1 Granny Smith apple
- 1 carrot
- 1 spring onion
- ½ cucumber
- ½ zucchini
- ¼ red pepper
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup of seaweed (wakame, Hizikia)
- 150 grams of rice noodles
- Juice of 2 limes
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Sunflower oil
- Hydrate the seaweed in cold water. Cover noodles with boiling water and leave to steep for an hour or until cool.
- Cut the vegetables into thin juliennes, the tomatoes into quarters and the apple into crescents.
- Cut the crabs into quarters and fry in hot oil.
- Drain the noodles and mix with seaweed, vegetables, apples and tomatoes.
- Mix all the vinaigrette ingredients and dress the salad.
- Assemble the salad on plates and place half a fried crab on each.
You can also batter the crab in potato starch if you want a crispier result.