- 600 gr. halibut fillets
- 200 gr. cooked mussels
- ½ red cabbage
- 4 Fresh tomatoes
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 chili
- 1 lemon
- Olive oil
- Cut the cabbage into thin strips.
- In a saucepan of boiling water, blanch the tomatoes, peel, remove seeds and dice. Put aside with the cabbage
- Heat a splash of olive oil in a frying pan and saute the whole garlic cloves for a couple of minutes.
- Remove and add the diced fish, sliced chili, lemon zest, chopped parsley and a pinch of salt.
- Continue to saute and, after a couple of minutes, add the vegetables. Finally, add the mussels and prawns. Keep on the heat for a few seconds and serve.