At the bottom of the goblets, avocado cream:
- 300 gr. Fresh ripe avocado pulp
- 150 mi. Virgin extra olive oil
- 150 mi. Mineral water
- 20 mi. Lemon juice
In the middle of the goblet, sea anemone jelly:
- 1/21. Mineral water
- 50 gr. Sea anemone, clean of sand
- 2,5 gelatine sheets ( 2 gr. each one)
- 10 gr. salt
On top, tomato cream:
- 500 gr. ripe tomato without seeds
- 1 clove garlic
- 15 gr. onion
- 10 gr. Green pepper
- 80 mi. Virgin extra olive oil
- 50 mi. Mineral water
- 20 gr. Bread crumbs
- Clean the sea anemones, cut them into small pieces, add to pan with cold water and 10 gr. Salt and heat until it starts to boil. Set them aside and leave them to cool for an hour with the cooking water.
- Strain the sea anemones broth and stir in 2,5 gelatine sheets, already dissolved. Let them curdle and set aside in a cool place for 45min.
- Crush all the ingredients for the avocado cream, strain, season and distribute the mixture on the bottom of the goblets, then make a second layer with the curdled jelly.
- Crush the ingredients of the tomato cream, strain, season and distribute the mixture on top of the goblets.
- Keep the goblets in the fridge until serving.
For serving, decórate the goblets with something tasty, fresh and crunchy, for example toast and salted sunflower or pumpkin seeds or germinated sunflower leaves