- 2 tablespoons of raisins
- 4 slices of whole grain bread
- 4 slices of fresh goat cheese
- 1/2 tablespoon organic cane sugar
- 40 g. fresh spinach leaves
- 40 g. curly endive leaves
- 40 g. rocket
- 3 firm pears
- 80 ml. olive oil
- 5 tablespoons walnuts or hazelnuts
- Sea salt
- Preheat oven to 200ºC and rehydrate the raisins in a glass of hot water.
- Lay out the bread on a baking sheet. Place slices of cheese on bread and sprinkle with sugar (just a pinch per slice).
- Bake for about 10 minutes, until you can see a good gratin.
- Meanwhile, wash and dry the salad leaves.
- Wash pears and cut into thin slices discarding the cores and pips.
- Then prepare a nut oil by blending ground nuts with oil. Season the salad leaves with the oil and flake salt.
- Arrange a little pile of salad leaves on each plate, remove the toast with melted cheese from oven and place on top. Top with slices of pears and raisins and serve.