- 8 prawns
- 100g basmati rice
- 1 orange
- 100g cooked octopus
- 200g mussels
- 100g green beans
- 1 spring onion
- 2gr saffron
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- half a glass of white wine
- Open steamed mussels and reserve. Cut the octopus into small pieces. Boil the prawns, then peel and reserve alike.
- Cook basmati rice in boiling water according to the manufacturer's instructions, estimated approximately 12-14 minutes, cool it and reserve.Cook the chopped beans for 4 minutes and set aside.
- In a bowl mix the chopped onion, octopus, prawn pieces, mussels, beans and orange.
- Serve with a saffron flavored mayonnaise
Serve with a saffron flavored mayonnaise