- 320 gr. basmati rice
- 150 gr. feta cheese
- 8 fresh figs
- 80 gr. of fresh baby spinach leaves
- 4 tbsp goji berries
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 2 pinches of sea salt
- Boil 600 ml. of water in a saucepan. When the water starts to boil, add the rice, reduce heat to medium and cook for about 12 minutes or until the rice is cooked. Remove from heat, rinse in a colander with cold running water. Drain and transfer to a bowl. Allow to cool
- While the rice is cooking, you can prepare the rest of the ingredients. Cut the feta cheese into cubes. Wash and cut the figs into quarters.
- Wash the spinach leaves and dry them in a salad spinner or on a dish cloth.
- Steam the goji berries for 3-5 minutes.
- Prepare the dressing by mixing the olive oil, honey, mustard and salt with a wire whisk in a bowl till the mixture thickens.
- Serve the the rice, feta cheese, figs, spinach and berries in a bowl.
- Add the dressing, mix well and serve.