- 1 clove garlic
- 150 g brown round-grain rice
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped rosemary
- 300 ml of clear vegetable stock
- Rinse the rice under cold running water and drain.
- Chop the garlic and saute in a frying pan with two tablespoons of olive oil and a pinch of salt.
- Add rice and herbs and stir until the rice grains begin to “jump”. Pour the stock (or hot water), over the rice. Stir, season with sea salt and bring to the boil. Cover and lower the heat to a minimum. Simmer for 15 minutes. Turn off heat and allow to stand for 5 minutes.