- 200 gr. soybean sprouts
- 1 tray of baby carrots
- 1 red pepper
- 1 green pepper
- 100 gr. green beans
- 1 bag of onion sprouts
- 8 rice pasta sheets
- Soy sauce
- 1 tray of Chinese enoki mushrooms
- Cook the soy with vegetables cut into sticks of the same the size for 5 minutes in plenty of boiling water.
- Reserve some of the cooking water and use it to hydrate the rice pasta sheets for 30 seconds.
- Once the sheets are soft, cut into strips of 5 cm. and use them to wrap up the bundles of soybean and vegetables to which you can now add the mushrooms and sprouts.
- Steam the vegetable rolls for a couple of minutes before serving.
- Serve with soy sauce.
You can also fry these rolls with a splash of olive oil or sesame oil, but keep in mind that rice pasta is delicate to handle. It might be easier to prepare small triangles into which you stuff the cooked vegetables. This pasta should be moist enough to handle without risking it breaking up.White, rosé and young, dry, perfumed reds.