- 4 tomatoes
- 1 beet
- 150 gr. of radishes
- 1 red onion
- ¼ red cabbage
- 80 gr. Iberian cured ham
- 100 gr. pitted black olives
- 1 tbsp capers
- 1 tablespoon mustard seeds
- 1 tablespoon fresh herbs
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- Wash tomatoes and cut into slices.
- Peel beets and grate them on the rougher side of the grater.
- Clean and slice radishes. Then peel onions and cut into very thin slices.
- Cut the cabbage and ham into strips.
- For the caviar, chop the olives and capers and mix them with the mustard and herbs, salt and pepper. Add olive oil while mixing.
- Assemble the salad by combining the different shapes and colors.
- To finish, season with olive-oil dressing.