- 12 prawns, 30 gr.
- A handfull of redcurrants
- 8 lychees
- 0.4 l. coconut milk
- Jasmine flowers
- Rosemary blossom
- Peel and devein the prawns. Open them up, wrap in kitchen paper and squash them flat with the help of a rolling pin. You should end up with 12, very thin, delicate circles. Reserve in the freezer until serving time.
- Peel the lychees and delicately cut into juliennes and reserve.
- Beat the coconut milk with the jasmine flowers, best if picked at dawn. Use a blender, and reserve in refrigerator.
- Lay out three prawns per plate forming a shamrock pattern, and accompany with lychees, redcurrants, jasmine flowers, rosemary blossom, sea salt and dil. Serve in coconut milk and jasmine.
You can also serve a beef or salmon carpaccio with coconut milk and jasmine. You can also make drinks and smoothies, by adding a tablespoon of this milk to orange juice.