- Ready made pastry
- 250g potatoes, peeled, cooked and sliced
- 2 bunches spring onions, sliced
- 250g manchego cheese grated
- 5 eggs
- 100ml milk
- 200ml crème fraise or yogurt
- Heat the oven to 200C, 180C fan, gas 6. Place pastry in a 23cm tart tin and fill and cover with baking beans. Cook as the instructions state on the pastry packet.
- Remove and turn the oven down to 160C, 140 fan, gas 2. Spread the base of the tart with the potatoes, onions and manchego cheese.
- Whisk together the eggs, milk and crème fraise, then season.
- Pour into the tart case and cook for 40 minutes or until just set. Remove, cool on a wire rack then serve.
Before cooking, trim off excess pastry from around the top of the tart pan. Fewer calories! This also makes a great tapa just cut into bite size pieces!