- 1 kg new potatoes
- 250g broad beans
- 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp. white wine vinegar
- 1 small handful mint and parsley roughly chopped
- 2 spring onions finely chopped
- Cook the potatoes in a saucepan of boiling salted water for 30 minutes, or until tender. Drain and cover to keep warm
- Pod the beans and cook in a pan of boiling salted water until tender, drain and cover to keep warm
- Put the oil in a bowl with the vinegar and herbs, season and whisk with a fork.
- Toss the potatoes broad beans and spring onion with the herb dressing and place in a large bowl to serve.