- 350gr. Wheat flour
- 20gr fresh yeast
- 1 cup warm water
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Wheat semolina
- 3 asparagus
- 2 large potatoes
- 1 can chopped tomatoes
- Olive oil
- Mix water, sugar and yeast until it is properly diluted.
- In a bowl, add the liquid mixture, flour, oil, and salt and knead well until dough is smooth.
- Let stand at room temperature until it doubles in size.
- Once doubled in size, knead again and sprinkle the table with semolina and mold it into a round pizza shape.
- Peel and dice the potatoes. Put them in a saucepan with cold water and boil until slightly tender.
- Cut the asparagus crosswise. Blanch in salted boiling water for 30 seconds and then steep in cold water.
- Spread the chopped tomatoes over the pizza base.
- Add the potatoes and asparagus to the pizza with a little oil and bake at 200 º C until edges of the pizza are golden brown.
- Season the pizza oven and sprinkle with a little oregano.