- 50 gr. Arame seaweed
- 200 ml vegetable stock or water
- 50 gr. quick-cooking polenta
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tablespoons minced onion
- Half a zucchini
- Soak the seaweed in a glass of water.
- Bring the stock or water to boil in a saucepan.Then slowly sprinkle in the polenta. Reduce heat to prevent the polenta from bursting. Mix with a wooden spoon continuously for one minute so that no lumps form. Season with a little sea salt and a tablespoon of olive oil.
- Pour immediately into individualserving dishes and set aside.
- Peel and chop the garlic. Cut the tip off the zucchini and cut into strips about 4-5 inches long.
- Drain the seaweed.
- Heat the two tablespoons of olive oil in a frying pan and saute the garlic and onion with two pinches of salt for 2 minutes. Add the zucchini and seaweed, and saute for 4 minutes.
- Remove immediately and pour over polenta. Serve.