- 250 g instant organic polenta
- 1 leek
- 1 / 2 red pepper.
- 2 medium onions.
- 1 can whole organic tomatoes
- 1 mozzarella
- Virgin olive oil
- Sauté the finely chopped onions in one tablespoon of olive oil. Add the diced tomato
- Sauté the leeks and finely chopped red pepper and set aside.
- Bring 1 liter of water to the boil. Remove from heat and slowly sprinkle in the polenta to avoid lumps. Add the leek and pepper while mixing continually.
- Roll the mixture out on a pizza baking stone, cover with sauce and mozzarella slices, sprinkle with oregano, and brush with a little oil and bake until cheese melts.
- Corn is very digestive and has many B vitamins.
- Oregano has many properties including combatting insomnia and stress.