- 100 gr. of fresh morels
- 4 medallions of foie gras
- 4 fresh eggs
- Salt flakes
- Olive oil
- Cut the morels in half and sauté with a drizzle of olive oil for about 4-5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a saucepan of boiling water and a pinch of salt, poach the eggs without shells for 4 minutes.
- In a hot frying pan with a pinch of salt flakes, fry the medallions of foie until well browned.
- Serve the foie accompanied by sauteed morels and poached egg, add a pinch of salt flakes at the last minute.
The egg will be poached when it floats to the surface of the boiling water. You can rehydrate dry morels out-of-season to enjoy this dish all year round.