- 4 Baking potatoes
- 16 Tomato cherries
- 8-10 Basil leaves
- 1 Ball of mozzarella
- 2 Slices of Serrano ham or smoked ham
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 200ºC (Fan 180º/Gas 6).
- Scrub the potatoes and dry well.
- Then, prick several times with a fork and sprinkle with salt.
- Bake directly on the oven shelf for 1-1:30h, until they fell soft.
- When the potatoes are ready, slice them in half like a mini pizza.
- With a fork slightly mash the flesh of the potato, roughly chop the mozzarella and divide it on the 8 halves of potatoes.
- Slice the cherry tomatoes and place them on top of the mozzarella.
- Then, add the sliced ham and basil leaves. Drizzle olive oil on top, salt and pepper to taste.