- 12 piquillo peppers
- 12 prawns
- 6 green asparagus
- 6 lettuce leaves
- 4 boiled eggs
- 450ml mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon chopped chives
- Olive oil
- Peel and clean the prawns. Cook and set aside.
- Clean the asparagus and cook for 10 – 15 minutes in a saucepan with salted water.
- Clean the lettuce and cut into fine julienne.
- Chop up the prawns, boiled eggs and asparagus. Season and mix with the mayonnaise, lettuce and chives.
- Fill the peppers with this mixture and use a stick to keep in shape. Place them in the fridge and allow to set.
- Serve cold.