- 1 conference pear
- 1 pack rocket
- 200 gr. tofu
- 80 gr. dried cherries
- 2 teaspoons chopped thyme
- 50 gr. roasted cashew nuts
- 2 teaspoons salt
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- Preheat oven to 180 º C.
- Dice the tofu and place on a baking tray with a little olive oil to prevent sticking.
- Bake until the edges begin to brown.
- Blend together the cashews, oil, vinegar, thyme and salt and set aside this vinaigrette at room temperature until just before serving.
- Peel the pears and cut into strips.
- In a bowl, place the rocket, cherries, baked tofu and add a generous splash of vinaigrette.
- Spoon a handful of salad onto a plate and place strips of pear on top.
- Add to the salad a pinch of pepper to give a spicy touch to the salad.