- 500 gr. fresh peas
- 4 thick asparagus
- 8 medium langoustines
- Flake salt
- Pink Peppercorns
- 1/2 cooking glass of water (85 ml.)
- Boil the peas in a saucepan with plenty of boiling water for 4-5 minutes until tender.
- Use a mixer to blend the peas with half a glass of cooking water until you obtain a very light cream. Season with salt.
- In a hot frying pan fry the asparagus with a pinch of salt and a drizzle of olive oil for a couple of minutes until golden. In the same pan, lightly fry the peeled langoustines for one minute.
- Serve the cream with grilled asparagus, langoustines and little pink peppercorns.
If you want a cream with a brighter, shinier, more intense color, cool the peas in ice water after cooking and before blending.You need to find a perfect match for the sweetness of the peas. Riesling fits the bill with its honeyed tone and sweet notes of yellow fruit. It’s very floral, fresh, long and elegant on the palate, with acidic and slightly sweet tones. For example, Abtsberg Maximin Grunhaus Riesling Kabinett 2005 from Germany's Moselle area.