- 2 boiled octopus tentacles
- Olive oil
- 200 gr. of lamb's lettuce
- 1 tray of cherry tomatoes
- Maldon salt
- 400 gr. Afeltra spaghetti
- In a pan of boiling water, cook the spaghetti for 15 minutes with a pinch of salt and a drizzle of olive oil. Once the pasta is cooked, dain and sprinkle with a little olive oil.
- Slice the octopus and serve with the pasta, lamb's lettuce, tomatoes and a pinch of salt.
Sprinkle the pasta with paprika before serving and accompany with other seafood such as mussels, shrimp, clams etc …