- 1 clove garlic
- Sea salt
- 1 tablespoon pine nuts
- 4 walnuts
- 6 basil leaves
- 50 ml olive oil
- 320 g of tri-color pasta
- 8 sun-dried tomatoes preserved in olive oil
- 100 g of fresh watercress, washed and dried
- In a mortar, crush the garlic with two pinches of sea salt, pine nuts and walnuts.
- Add to a bowl and then add the chopped basil and olive oil. Reserve.
- Cook the pasta according to package instructions, strain and let cool.
- Cut the sun-dried tomatoes into strips and add to the pasta.
- Mix the oily pesto with watercress and pour over the pasta. Stir well and serve.