- 300g pasta, Paccheri Afeltra
- 200g prawns
- 1 red onion
- Juice of 3 limes
- ½ cucumber
- Green salad leaves
- Lime zest
- Salt and pepper
- Olive oil
- 150ml coconut milk
- Peel the prawns and marinate in the juice of 1 ½ limes for about 10 minutes.
- Cook pasta in salted, boiling water, according to instructions. Cool and reserve in a little olive oil.
- Cut red onion into juliennes, wash the cucumber, remove seeds and slice.
- For the vinaigrette: mix coconut milk with the juice of 1 ½ limes, 150ml olive oil, salt and pepper. Emulsify well with the help of a whisk.
- Fill the pasta carefully with some green salad leaves, juliennes of onion, cucumber and marinated prawns. Serve with coconut and lime zest vinaigrette.