- 2 potatoes
- 1 liter of cream
- Salt and pepper
- 300 gr. seasonal mushrooms
- 1 clove garlic
- Olive oil
- 1 sprig parsley
- In a saucepan of boiling water, cook the potatoes until tender.
- Once cooked, mash the potatoes with a liter of cream until creamy and smooth. Season and reserve.
- In a frying pan with a drizzle of olive oil, sauté the mushrooms along with minced garlic and chopped parsley. Season with salt.
- Serve the sauteed mushrooms over the warm potatoes.
Add a poached egg yolk for a richer dish.Cava