- 2 cans of oysters
- 8 large scallops
- 8 sheets of tomato confit
- 200g cooked green beans
- 200g tender broad beans
- 1 bunch of wild asparagus
- Olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- In a frying pan with a drizzle of olive oil, sauté the garlic with the beans and wild asparagus, for 3-4 minutes.
- Meanwhile on a flat-top grill with a pinch of salt, fry the scallops for a couple of minutes until golden brown.
- Serve the scallops topped with tomato confit and oysters, and with sautéed beans on the side.
You can use any vegetable you like, or make a vegetable cream. A lightly grilled fish goes great with oysters and makes a great contrast.