- 1 can of oysters
- 100g Isomalt sugar
- 25g white chocolate
- The rind of 4 oranges
- 300ml orange juice
- 75gr sugar
- 2 sheets of gelatin
- 30g elder flowers
- 1 curly endive
- 50ml orange blossom water
- In a saucepan, reduce the orange juice with sugar. Strain to remove the pulp of the orange, add the orange flower water and hydrated gelatin sheets, and let cool.
- Dry the orange peel in the dehydrator at 45 ° for 14-16 hours. Then grind up to obtain a fine powder.
- In a saucepan over a low heat, melt the sugar till dissolved, approx. 4-5 minutes. Add white chocolate, mix well and remove from heat. Let cool in an ice bucket in small portions.
- Heat the sugar and chocolate portions at 160 degrees for 3-4 minutes. Once melted, roll it out between two silicone mats to make a thin square or rectangle. Let cool.
- Brush the oysters with olive oil in a serving dish. Served with a scoop of orange jelly, top with endive leaves, oysters, orange dust, the thin layer of sugar and chocolate and finally elderberry flowers.
If you can’t find isomalt sugar, prepare caramel with regular sugar, let cool and serve crunchy. Use flowers with citrus flavors.