- 2 cups quinoa soaked overnight
- 2 conference pears
- 8 nuts
- 40 mint leaves (approx.)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Ingredients for walnut crackers:
- 1 cup of flax seeds
- 1 cup of chopped nuts
- 1 avocado (100 grams approx.)
- 300 grams. Of Zucchini (corgette)
- 1 large apple
- Onion powder
- To make the quinoa. Crush the pear with the walnuts, mint, and a handful of raisins, oil and salt. Mix this with the quinoa (which has been washed well drained and has germinated slightly).
- Serve with crackers.
- To make the crackers, grind all the ingredients (flax seed must be crushed in a coffee grinder or with a hand mixer). Then add the chopped nuts. Spread on a dehydrator tray (on household paper towel) and sprinkle with onion powder and salt. Dehydrate at 41 ° for 8 hours.