- 1 kg of mussels
- 5 scallions
- 1 tablespoon of chopped chives
- 1 glass of white wine
- Ground black pepper
- Clean the mussels in cold water, removing the beards.
- Fry them in a saucepan over a high heat with the wine. When it has reduced add a cup of water and cook for about 2 minutes. Remove from the heat and reserve the mussels and the juice.
- Clean the scallions and cut them into strips. Heat some oil in a pan and add the onions and ground pepper along with the liquid from the mussels and cook until the onion is tender and the juice has evaporated.
- Meanwhile, remove the mussels from their shells and set aside.
- Take a ceramic spoon and place the onion mixture on it and a mussel on top. Garnish with chopped chives.