- 500g mushrooms
- 2 cloves garlic
- 100g of ham
- 30g breadcrumbs
- Half a glass of white wine
- 1 sprig parsley
- 1 chili
- Thinly slice the garlic and reserve.
- Put the slices of ham in the oven at 190 º for 12 minutes and let them "sweat". Remove from the oven and dry on kitchen paper.
- In a pan with a drizzle of olive oil, saute the mushrooms, whole if small and in halves or quarters if large, until they start to brown.
- Then add the chilli and garlic and when browned, pour in the white wine.
- Simmer the mushrooms for about 4-5 minutes and add the chopped parsley. Remove from the heat, add the bread crumbs, stir well and serve with crispy slices of ham.
Add breadcrumbs at the last minute to thicken the mushroom sauce without the need for flour.