- 4 tartlets
- 50 gr. mushrooms
- 75 gr. of cheese (Manchego type)
- 75 ml white wine
- 75 ml. whipping cream
- 15 gr. butter
- 1 garlic
- Olive oil
- Clean mushrooms and remove stems. Chop finely.
- Peel shrimp and cut into very small pieces. Reserve.
- In a skillet over a medium heat, sauté the lightly salted mushrooms with garlic and butter. When browned add the wine and simmer till it evaporates. Add the cream, stir well and add the prawns. Simmer for 2 minutes. Reserve.
- Before serving, fill the tarts with the mixture, sprinkle with grated cheese and gratin n the oven.