- 4 bread rolls (or 4 thick slices of bread)
- 250 gr. desalted cod
- 1 clove garlic
- 3 green peppers
- Olive oil
- Place cod cuts in a saucepan with a clove of garlic and cover with oil. Simmer over a low heat. Remove when the cod flakes begin to separate.
- Crumble the cod up and removal bones and skin, and blend in a blender with two tablespoons of water to emulsify. Add the cooking oil until it has a creamy texture and a whitish color. Reserve.
- Remove the seeds and cut peppers into thin julienne strips. Fry in skillet with olive oil and a pinch of salt.
- Slice the bread open and spread with the brandade, topping it with a spoonful of pepper. Serve warm.