- 3 slices of toasted country bread
- 12 sun-dried tomatoes
- 50g currants
- 1 bunch chives
- Chopped tomatoes
- Beet sprouts
- Olive oil
- Balsamic vinegar
- Spread each slice of bread with chopped tomatoes and bake at 200 º C until edges are slightly browned.
- Place the slices of dried tomatoes over the bread, 4 pieces per bread.
- Put the rocket, beet sprouts and currants in a bowl. Add a good splash of olive oil and balsamic vinegar and salt & pepper.
- Top each piece of toast with the mixture.
- Finely slice the chives and sprinkle on top of each pizza.