- 1 ½ cups millet
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 carrots, diced
- 150 g green beans, cut in small chunks
For the mayonnaise:
- 200g boiled broccoli
- 3 tbs oil
- Water tbs
- Salt tsp
- Mustard tsp
- Handfull Fresh herbs
- Rinse millet and put it in a pot with the vegetables and 3 cups of water.
- Add a pinch of salt and bring to boil.
- Reduce the heat to the minimum and cook for 15-20 minutes, millet will be cooked and water will have evaporated.
- Transfer the contents of the pot to a mold and let it cool.
- To prepare mayonaisse, blend all ingredients and season to taste.
- Serve cake in portions and maionaisse on top.