- 1 spring onion
- 8 sprigs of chives
- 2 lemons
- 50ml olive oil
- Mixed ground pepper
- 16 sardines
- 1 finely chopped red onion
- Half a teaspoon of brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped basil
- 4 raf tomatoes
- 100 g cherry tomatoes
- 4 wheat pancakes or tortillas
- 1 bag of mixed salad leaves
- Slice the spring onion.
- Chop the chives.
- Mix them in a bowl with the juice of one and a half lemons, olive oil and three twists of the pepper mill.
- Scale and wash the sardines. Open down the middle lengthwise,lay out in a bowl, and cover them with the marinade. Cover with plastic wrap and let sit in the refrigerator two hours.
- For the tomato salad dressing, dissolve the sugar in two teaspoons of lemon juice.
- Add the diced red onion, lemon zest, parsley and basil. Add salt and pepper and mix.
- Keep a half hour in the fridge. Remove and add the chopped raf and cherry tomatoes. Heat the pancakes or tortillas.
- Spread with salad leaves and sardines.
- Serve with tomato salad.